Sunday, May 19, 2013

News

Sorry for the late update. My reports and projects are killing me so that's why we haven't made any release this week but don't lose hope, we'll soon release some scans. I'm quite happy since the people involved in editing are multiplying! We got some new members for now... (Trivia: All of us are on a same school so we basically knew each other by connections, as friends or even as classmates)

As for now, I'm considering what should I (as a cleaner/TS/redrawer) prioritize in our list... Nah, I shouldn't be thinking about that for now. We'll soon (or maybe someday) release a new title so look forward to it.

Also, now I'm on a loli route (I'll always be on the Tsundere route). I never expected to become like this but... reading Momoiro Meloik made me into a certified lolicon. Thank you Japanzai for scanlating this manga. It was delicious.

No, no, you're too cute that I'm dying.



-oninn

2 comments:

  1. Please take time away from your loli to upload Kyou no Yuiko-san c5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Can't access MEDIAFIRE on school so I'll upload it later :D No, I'll ask Shinji.K or Zikisan to upload it later...

    ReplyDelete