Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kyou no Yuiko-san 2-5

So this was in the unpublished post for quite some time now. (not that anyone cares) Now it was delayed because of a number of things: procrastination, laziness, laziness, forgetfulness, laziness, laziness, procrastination, homework(we're engineering students btw), procrastination, laziness, ad infinitum. But don't worry I still do things when I feel like it I have time. By the way, I dropped Okusama(to be turned over to zikisan) because I'm not that fond of that much fanservice that it literally takes up the whole screen. Yuiko-san and Shimekiri will soooooooooooon be released hopefully. As for Ridley, ask oninn. That's all for now.

Just never mind the text above.

Chapter 2

BatotoMF

Chapter 3

BatotoMF

Chapter 4

BatotoMF

Chapter 5

Batoto - MF

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapters!
    By the way, you say you turned okusama to zikisan, but could you link me to him? *needs to stalk*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's from the same group. He's the one doing TLC in most projects.

      Delete
  2. thnx for the chapters

    ReplyDelete